MegaHeal is a type of self-adhesive elastic fabric gel sheet made of silicone.
It is mainly made up of medical grade silicone and it provides a unique combination of elasticity and easy application through its adhesive.
MegaHeal is durable, comfortable and re-usable, ideal for day and night use. It is also safe to use on children and adults, making it suitable for the whole family.
MegaHeal is effective for the management of both existing and new hypertrophic or keloid scars and as a prophylactic treatment on closed wounds to prevent hypertrophic or keloid scarring. But do not use on open wounds.
– Convenient and easy to use
– Adhesion is maintained for 2~4 weeks without any adhesive tape.
– No adhesive residue after removed
– Re-usable product after washed
– Thickness = 0.5mm
– Perfect adhesion from external factors
– Well fixed on the curved area because of excellent elasticity
– Skin tone of the product covers your sensitive scar and improves the aesthetic.
– Suitable for outdoor activities by protecting from ultraviolet rays
– Made of medical grade of silicon
– Safe for children to use
– Approved from FDA
[MegaHeal Products Size]
|Size||120 x 30mm (0.5mm)||150 x 80mm (0.5mm)||150 x 30mm (0.5mm)||74 x 44mm (oval type) (0.5mm)|
1. Wash your hands before use
2. Gently clean the scar and surrounding skin. Thoroughly dry the area before applying MegaHeal.
3. Take out silicone gel sheet from tray
4. Cut the sheet to the size of the scar
– allowing a little overlap all the way round. Store the remaining gel sheet in a dry place, like the tray the gel came in.
5. Remove the release film from the gel sheet
6. Apply MegaHeal, adhesive side to the scar, without stretching the strip.
7. When you reuse the product, wash it with a mild non-oily soap solution(baby soup is recommended) and rinse in clean warm water.
The product could be reused until the adhesion is gone.
* Apply the product at least 12 hours a day during treatment period. If possible, the product should be applied not less than 20 hours per day.
① Avoid usage if ever allergic to silicone rubber.
② Do not use on wounds that has not been healed.
MegaHeal manages your scar by providing optimal environment for natural recovery.
For external use only. Temporary use in the management of both existing and new hypertrophic or keloid scars.
Temporary use as a prophylactic treatment on closed wounds to prevent hypertrophic or keloid scarring. Do not use on open wounds.